In a U-turn, Floyd Mayweather says Manny Pacquiao rematch not happening

by Ajit Singh Khanna | Posted on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2018 | 0

Just days after confirming rematch with Filipino nemesis Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather Jr. has said that it ain’t happening anytime soon… and he doesn’t even give a ‘f***’ about it.

“I don’t give a f*** about what’s going on with Pacquiao,” the 50-0 boxer told TMZ Sports.

He added: “We not going to make that happen right now. Not right now. We must take that fight and let that fight build. And then, down the line, let that fight happen.

The American had out-pointed Pacquiao when the two had fought back in May 2015. Since then, he fought twice, with his latest one being a 10th-round KO of UFC star Conor McGregor.

Although Mayweather, on many occasions, said he will never be fighting ever again, he recently revealed his plans to enter the ring a few more times.

“I’m coming back to fight Manny Pacquiao this year another 9 figure pay day on the way,” he had said.

But with Floyd Mayweather, you can never be sure!

 

 

 

 

About the Author


TSM Plug