All Tottenham Players Salary List – Contracts Expiry Dates

by Sameer Arshad | Posted on Friday, August 9th, 2013 | 6
Tottenham Hotspurs Finance 2012-13 Money
Ownership  Joe Lewis 70.6%, chairman Daniel Levy family owning the other 29.4%
Turnover £147m (down from £144m in 2012)
Gate & Matchday income £33m
TV Rights Money £57m
Sponsorship and corporate hospitality £57m
Merchandising £9m
Commercial activities £9m
Wage Bill 2013-14 £96m (up from £90m in 2012)


Tottenham Live Stream 2013-2014Tottenham Hotspurs Players Salary List 2013-2014

  • Andrea Villa Boes Annual Salary£4 Millions
Heurelho Gomes 32 £2.6 M 2014
Brad Friedel 42 £1.8 M 2014
Hugo Lloris 26 £4.5 M 2016
Younès Kaboul 27   2014
Jan Vertonghen 26 £3.1 M 2016
Michael Dawson 29 £2.0 M 2015
Danny Rose 23   2016
Benoît Assou-Ekotto 29   2015
Kyle Naughton 24 £624,000 2016
Kyle Walker 23   2017
Tom Huddlestone 26 £1.0 M 2015
Sandro 24   2016
Scott Parker 29 £3.6 M 2015
Paulinho 25 £3.6 M 2018
Moussa Dembélé 26   2017
Jake Livermore 23   2016
Tom Carroll 21   2016
Gareth Bale 24 £5.9 M 2016
Gylfi Sigurdsson 23 £2.8 M 2016
Lewis Holtby 22 £3.5 M 2018
Andros Townsend 22   2016
Aaron Lennon 26 £2.8 M 2016
Nacer Chadli 24   2018
Roberto Soldado 28 £5 M 2017
Emmanuel Adebayor 29 £5.8 M 2015
Jermain Defoe 30 £4.3 M 2015


Tottenham Hotspurs 2012-13 wage bill was £90m and that is 6th in the premier league behind the likes of Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City and Manchester United.

They have a specific wage structure at the club and salaries information is hard to get by but we will try to get some information from trusted sources online.

Tottenham are on 11th place in the Forbes richest clubs in the world, just behind Liverpool but with the sale of Gareth Bale and failing to qualify for Champions League will put them back a bit.

About the Author

Formula one fan, blogger, designer and entrepreneur. Knows thing or two about a thing a two of sports, tweak codes, make cool infographs.

  • petesottrel

    Friedel on a yearly salary of £6.5m is surely massively too high; that’s £125k a week. He’s 42, now.

    • Maxwell Ally

      Your calculation is wrong he is earning £1.8 M a year mot £6.5 M that is £35000K a week which in not bad for a good goal keeper

    • Robert Young

      Is Tottenham Hotspur a shrinking club? … Have they spent the money from the sale of GB wisely? … Bob Y.

  • Robert Young

    I am NOT a lover of referees, but recognise and respect the difficult job they do. … The whistlers in the EPL are undoubtedly the best in the world. … I often wonder how they must feel when they supervise players who earn MORE per week than they are paid PER YEAR! … BY.

  • petesottrel

    When I posted back in August it read £6.5m a year.

    • Big Tom C (@tommycfc4ever)

      so!you still thought frediel was spurs highest paid player! duh

Pin It
TSM Plug