As we all know in cricketing world, that Indian Premier League is the most rewarding domestic T20 competition in the world and it has grown strength to strength in the past few years and now in its 6th season and still going strong players from around the world are anxiously wiating for the IPL Auction every year. Somtime an unlikely player can catch the attention of the IPL scouts and he can make a fortune and players do prefer IPL over their national team commitments sometime which is sad but a true fact.
This year in IPL 6 season we also have some surprise packages and with the likes of Glenn Maxwell, Kane Richardson, Sachithra Senanayaka and Christopher Morris has all overshadowed some of the bigger players in the auction list. With the likes of Rickey Ponting, Michael Clark has been left out while these young guns have took centre stage in bidding war between 9 IPl teams. Here is the list of Top 10 Highest Earners if Indian Premier League.
- Glenn Maxwell – Mumbai Indians $1,000,000
- Ajantha Mendis – Pune Warriors $725,000
- Kane Richardson – Pune Warriors $700,000
- Abhishek Nayar – Pune Warriors $675,000
- Thisara Perera – Sunrisers – $675,000
- Chris Morris – Chennai SK – $625,000
- S Senanayake – Kolkata KR – $625,000
- Jaydev Unadkat – RC Bangelore – $525,000